Donald Trump is deeply in debt to Russia. As of this date — March 4, 2017 — the evidence is overwhelming. The short version is this:
- Trump’s business requires a constant infusion of cash because he is a failed executive who does not know how to manage money, and, he is accustomed to the lifestyle of a very wealthy person.
- Because of his many failed enterprises and bankruptcies, American banks and most European banks will not lend him money — because they know he is not reliable and, when things fall apart, he will leave the bank holding an empty bag.
- Because he needs lots of money, and because he can’t get it anywhere else, he has turned to sources of money that originate in Russia — the Russian mob and Russian investors, all controlled by Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- Putin is a skilled and experienced intelligence officer, the former head of the KGB. He knows how to recruit and manipulate people.
- Trump is an egotistical, narcissistic loud-mouthed bully who desperately needs admiration.
- Putin — through various Russians and third-country nationals — gives Trump the admiration and adulation he seeks, thereby controlling Trump just as Putin would control any other individual he is manipulating.
Read details at these pages. I will add more as time goes on and as the truth about Trump’s ties to Russia emerges.
The Trump-Russia dossier: FBI use it to justify surveillance
Five revelations from Senate hearings about Russian meddling in US politics
Follow the money: Trump’s money leads to Russia
Trump is deeply in debt to the Russian mob; the value of his liquid assets is not enough to cover his debts.
More to follow